Prof. Dr. Shamsa Humayun
- Speciality Obstetrician & Gynecologist
- Degrees Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO) Fellow of CPSP in Obstetrics and Gynecology (FCPS) Fellow (Hon) of BCPS in Obstetrics and Gynecology Masters in Medical Education CPSP
- Appointments Associate Member, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK Member, Pakistan Urogynecological Association (PUGA) Executive Member, Association of Fatima Jinnah Old Graduates Executive Member, Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Pakistan (SOGP) General Secretary Lahore Chapter SOGP
- Current Head of Department & Chairperson, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fatima Jinnah Medical University Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fatima Jinnah Medical University Lahore Visiting consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Surgimed Hospital Lahore
Philosophy of Care
- We treat you as a respectable individual, not a numbered client.
- We aim to tailor all management to your individual needs.
- We aim to provide affordable care with individual attention and privacy.
- We aim to provide comprehensive antenatal, intrapartum and postpartum care.
What Our Patients Say About Us
I find it hard to capture all that Prof. Shamsa Humayun brought to my care. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, thoughtful and extremly dedicated to provide the best patient care, and passionate about infertility.
Infertility treatment is notorious to be stressful, but Prof Shamsa was amazing during the whole process. She continued to be extremely supportive, caring, and positive. She patiently answered our questions, and thoroughly addressed all of our concerns. She made both my husband and myself extremely comfortable during a stressful situation. I would strongly recommend her to any family and friend, without hesitation.Mrs. Saima
Prof. Shamsa is a very pleasant, kind and competent clinician with upto date knowledge. I love the smile on her face and the hope she gives, which starts treating me even before I am prescribed anything. Being at her clinic I feel like an actual person not a number in the patient list. She takes very good care of all my problems with excellent skill, patience and is never difficult to reach.Mrs. Nadia Chaudhary
I met Dr. Shamsa in 2006. It was my first experience with a gynaecologist. With fears and anxiety in my heart when I met her, the experience was absolutely opposite to the initial feelings. Unexaggeratedly, she was very affectionate, polite and always listening to my problems from that day till date. Now, I have three kids MashaAllah and have never felt a need to consult any other doctor because she is the best in her field; one call away in case of any issue. Bundle of love and respect for her.Mrs. Shumaila Shaffa Butt
I am confident to say that Dr. Shamsa has acquired highly professional education and her dedication towards her work is matchless. Her incredible commitment for patients merits her to be as distinct feature.Mrs. Shakeba